1. Coffee stimulates conversation and camaraderie. Think about some of the fantastic discussions you’ve had with friends chatting over a latté or frozen mochaccino at your favorite coffee house.
2. Espressos, cappuccinos and other specialty coffee drinks are elegant. An espresso bar adds sophistication and flair to your event.
3. A specialty coffee bar says you care about your guests. The plain ol’ cup of joe served at most receptions can’t compare to drinks prepared to order by a trained barista.
4. Bellying up to an espresso bar is a great addition to regular bar service. For those guests who need some sobering up, there’s nothing better than a double espresso to do the trick before you send them on their way!
5. Think “affordable luxury” when you hire a specialty coffee caterer. In most cases, an hour or two of unlimited service costs less than you spend on an amazing wedding cake.
6. Your guests expect good coffee. Quality coffee is not a fad.
7. The inclusion of specialty coffee is seen as healthy and socially responsible. Many folks are seeking out non-alcoholic beverage alternatives.
8. Offering an espresso bar in lieu of an alcohol bar may reduce your insurance costs at the reception facility. Check with your wedding planner or banquet coordinator.
9. Create buzz about your event like no other service can, literally! Leave a lasting impression on your guests.
10. Coffee drinks can be customized to reflect the theme of your event. From naming your drinks after the bride and groom to adding a custom monogram, specialty coffee drinks can be personalized to wow your guests!