Excerpt from the Bliss Celebrations Guide Magazine
When Becca and Ben decided on a rich color palette that truly emulated fall for their wedding day, they knew the picturesque landscape of the Berkshires would be a perfect backdrop. With the guidance of Kasie Blanchette and Edna Dratch-Parker of EFD Creative – Event Planning & Design, they found their dream floral designer, Flowers by Semia, to bring their vision to life.
- A spectrum of deep-red gowns rivaled the fall foliage, creating a perfect canvas for each bountiful bouquet
- Freshly-picked flowers added a touch a touch of color to the sweet, buttercream cake
- As a professional lighting designer by trade, groom Ben conceptulized the illumination that transformed the reception barn into an ethereal oasis
- Ben and Becca’s chic attire romanticized the rustic nature of the landscape
- Becca’s larger-than-life bouquet captivated the eye like Ben captivated her heart